Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Taquitos
😍 “All you need is the plan, the road map, and the courage to press on to your destination.” – Earl Nightingale 😍
👉 1/2 Teaspoon Burns Fat 728% Faster 👈
- 6 slices of mozzarella cheese
- 1 1/2 cups cooked shredded or grilled chicken
- 1/4 cup cooked bacon (2-3 slices cooked)
- 1 tablespoon low carb ranch dressing
- 1 teaspoon green onion, chopped
👉 How To Lower Blood Sugar (Watch) 👈
- Combine the chicken, bacon, ranch and green onions, set aside.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with a silicone baking mat.
- Place the mozzarella slices on the silicone baking sheet. Bake 5-7 minutes.
- When the edges have browned and the cheese is bubbly remove from the oven.
- Allow them to cool about 1 minute, just so they cool enough you can handle, but still very pliable.
- Place the chicken bacon ranch mixture on the edge of one slice and tightly roll them up, seam side down.
👉 Little Ingredient Melts Pounds – NO DIET👈
👉 👉 Oldest Japanese Doctor Shares #1 Tip To Melt Belly Fat… (Watch) 👈 👈