Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Taquitos
😍 “All you need is the plan, the road map, and the courage to press on to your destination.” – Earl Nightingale 😍
- 6 slices of mozzarella cheese
- 1 1/2 cups cooked shredded or grilled chicken
- 1/4 cup cooked bacon (2-3 slices cooked)
- 1 tablespoon low carb ranch dressing
- 1 teaspoon green onion, chopped
- Combine the chicken, bacon, ranch and green onions, set aside.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with a silicone baking mat.
- Place the mozzarella slices on the silicone baking sheet. Bake 5-7 minutes.
- When the edges have browned and the cheese is bubbly remove from the oven.
- Allow them to cool about 1 minute, just so they cool enough you can handle, but still very pliable.
- Place the chicken bacon ranch mixture on the edge of one slice and tightly roll them up, seam side down.
Preparation time – 1 Minute
Cooking time – 5 Minutes
Total time – 6 Minutes
TRENDING INTERNET OFFER
This Lightbulb Camera Is Replacing Doorbell Cams
Your children and teenagers will love it!
Reduce Winter Heating Costs! Order Yours.
Goodbye Mosquito Bites, This New Trap Is Flying Off Shelves
Genius Device Relieves Neck & Shoulder Pain in Just 10 Minutes
Top 5 Personal Alarms For Women. Be Safe Has Never Been So Simple